As Graduate Student Instructor at the University of California, Berkeley
- Metaphysics (Geoff Lee) - Fall 2017
- Aesthetics (Alva Noë) - Summer 2017
- Introduction to Logic (Seth Yalcin) - Fall 2016
- Sense and Sensibility and Science (John Campbell, Tania Lombrozo, and Saul Perlmutter) - Spring 2016
- Philosophical Methods (Barry Stroud) - Fall 2015
- Philosophical Methods (Lara Buchak) - Spring 2015
- The Nature of Mind (John Campbell) - Fall 2014
- Feminism and Philosophy (Alex Madva) - Summer 2014
- The Nature of Mind (Austin Andrews) - Summer 2013
Please cite or ask permission before using these syllabi.
- Here is a syllabus for a seminar on mental action and its pathologies
- Here is a syllabus for an upper-division course on philosophy and literature
Sample Course Materials
Please cite or ask permission before distributing to students.
- Advice for undergraduates about reading philosophy papers
- Checklist for undergraduates to use when writing philosophy papers
- Handout to encourage productive note-taking in a lecture (Saul on feminine appearance norms)
Full scans of all evaluations are also available on request. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.